Friday, January 1, 2016

Day 1, 2016

Day 1, 2016  Getting ready to paint and thanks




I recently read that listening to music on a regular basis can lower systolic blood pressure. That's good. My new Bluetooth speaker is finally paired to my old MacBook Pro laptop in my Studio. I'm listening to favorites through Pandora.

I purchased a few new Rosemary brushes and found my old ones; started pulling acrylic paint and supplies out of storage. Getting ready to paint...

I would like to thank everyone who took a moment to read my last post. I received comments and emails -  words of encouragement and shared experiences. I also received a call from Pamela Harold who received a copy of my post from Sue who received it from Marilyn. Pam and I chatted about how being an artist has changed for us throughout the years. Pam is about 10 years older than I am and she is still going strong; her studio is filled with current work. She is inspiring - see below.


Watercolor by Pamela B. Harold
Pamela B. Harold


2 comments:

  1. How fun, Barbara! I love your posts and especially the last one. I knew Sue would enjoy it, too. I reflected on your words and smiled . . . rearranging my studio space and looking forward to going to work in there again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Marilyn! You know you are an artist I admire. Could I mention you and show one of your images in a future blog post?

    ReplyDelete