Friday, September 9, 2011

meadow prayer

I think I have pushed this painting as far as I can without losing my vision for it. Funny (well, NOT funny) how quickly a painting can turn to ... where are all those crazy symbols? I've had a week of hot weather, beans and cucumbers galore, almost constant watering of the gardens and visits to the dog park every day with puppy Annie. But, I've also managed to get three paintings done by not cleaning house or making dinner. Click the image to enlarge.

2 comments:

  1. I think it turned out great, I can write a lot about color, tone and contrast, but it simply feels so interesting and live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful, one, Barbara!

    Your comments are very funny. They tell the truth we share - that life needs to be put in priority and paintings have their own timing.

    Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete