Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Welcome

In 2006 I began a paper, spiral-bound art journal. In 2008 when it was full, I discovered blogging and created an online art journal that has worked well until recently. I have feed trouble... some subscribers still get postings by email, others haven't received one since April 14th. I've spent a lot of time trying to resolve the problem but have decided I'd rather be painting! For that reason, I'm starting a new art journal with a subscription that works. I hope you've enjoyed my previous journal and will continue with me here.

2 comments:

  1. Barbara - you seem to have changed the template for your old blog. If you did so then you'll have wiped the feedburner code from the template and that will be the reason why you've been having problems with the feed

    You just need to go to Feedburner (or whoever else you need) and reinsert the feed info into the html on the template. There are instructions on how to do this on Feedburner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katherine - I SO appreciate your suggestion but my problem began while I was out of town and I haven't changed the template. The feed problem is either connected or coincidental to another problem that happened at the same time. Apple calls it a "broken signature." No email that contains either or both of my two blog addresses in the body of the email or in the signature are ever delivered (though they appear to be sent). Apple worked on it for a month, eventually looking at my iMac log. All OK so now Comcast is working on it. Two problems or maybe one complicated one. A mystery to all right now.

    ReplyDelete